8T Building Crawler Jib Spider Crane Wireless Spider Lifting Cranes
Introduction of 8T Building Crawler Jib Spider Crane Wireless Spider Lifting Cranes
With the characteristics of small size, light weight, low pressure on the ground, and the ability to work flexibly in a limited space, the spider crane can also be used to hoist and transport some landscape trees/landscape trees.
Features of spider hanger;
1. Spider crane, suitable for occasions with small space.
2. The spider crane is a crane with full rotation, boom type and full hydraulic transmission.
3. The main boom is 4-5 sections, the main boom section adopts a U-shaped structure, and the single-stage telescopic oil cylinder and wire rope telescopic mechanism can realize the main boom synchronous expansion and contraction.
4. Double insurance of marking line and alarm for the extreme use of boom telescopic
5. The cranes are equipped with radiators, which are more conducive to high temperature work in summer
Spider cranes are small in size, heavy in load, and can be hoisted, which is unmatched by ordinary cranes. For example, in basements, workshops and other operating environments, ordinary machines cannot enter, and tower cranes on roofs, indoors, shopping malls or densely populated places There is no way to run, but the micro crawler spider crane can easily.
Parameters of 8T Building Crawler Jib Spider Crane Wireless Spider Lifting Cranes
Maximum working radius
Maximum ground lift
Hook up speed
0- 10 m/min
Wire Rope Specifications
5 -stage boom
0-7 5 °/13sec
Outrigger Action Form
Hydraulic automatic support + manual unscrewing
Maximum extension (mm)
6300 (L) X 4600 (Rear) 、 (Front)
way of walking
Hydraulic motor drive, two-speed ( rubber track )
0-5.5 km /h
Diesel / 45 L
Rated speed≤81.5dBA (1m)
Type of operation (jib/outrigger), manual travel
Manual operation, manual walking + remote control (optional)
The standard configuration
Diesel engine and electric motor (dual power)
Length 4950*width 1560*height 2235
Paint assembly process